Health issues have been at the center of attention across the world, mainly because they affect not just one individual or country but the world as a whole. If a country is going through a serious health concern, then the whole world has to suffer as a repercussion of that because that particular country, no matter how little, has contributed towards the growth of the entire world.
Therefore, it becomes important to tackle these health challenges efficiently and effectively and especially when it comes to the health of women and girl children.
Women have been facing a lot of troubles with their health due to the kind of environment they are a part of and the kind of food they eat. A majority of women are suffering from diseases which challenge their entire body while affecting just one part. Polycystic Ovarian Disease is one of those terrible diseases which takes its toll on a woman both mentally and physically.
Thankfully, the new Ovral G tablet has emerged as a savior for them because of its several properties which fight away the major problems caused by PCOD. The tab Ovral g is an allopathic medicine and we will talk about Ovral G tablet uses and how Ovral g uses its basic functionalities to help against PCOD.
Everything that you should know about Ovral G Tablet!
About the tablet –
Ovral G tablet majorly focuses on one aspect of female health and that is to take care of the unwanted pregnancies. It is natural that people get a little too involved when they have faith in each other and end up doing something whose results they were not ready for.
In this situation, Ovral G enters like a hero and takes care of the unwanted pregnancies caused due to accidental sexual intercourse.
Doctors prescribe this tablet when a woman or a couple does not want to have a baby they did not plan for.
Manufacturer and Ingredients –
One of the most famous pharmaceutical companies in the world which goes by the name of Pfizer, has manufactured this amazing tablet which has not just one but many uses. We will get into those details later on, but first you must take a quick look at the ingredients used in making this tablet.
The two major ingredients used in making this tablet are –
- 0.5 milligrams of Norgestrel
- 0.5 milligrams of Ethinyl Estradiol.
These two combined make this tablet a good 1-milligram power tablet which has the following uses –
- Used Against Unwanted Pregnancy
- Irregularity of Periods
- Prevention of Release and Fertilization of Eggs
- Painful Menstruation
- Frequent Miscarriages
Before we take a look at the detailed explanation of these uses, it is important that you know that these tablets are supposed to be kept at a temperature lower than thirty degrees.
Uses of Ovral G Tablet –
Used Against Unwanted Pregnancies –
If a woman and a man get involved physically and while doing so they did not have any kind of protection, then consumption of this tablet will reduce the risk of the woman getting pregnant significantly. It is advised that the tablet is taken within seventy-two hours after intercourse.
Irregularity of Periods –
There are several reasons because of which irregularity in periods is observed among women. It could be the unhealthy diet, smoking, or alcohol consumption that has triggered this phenomenon. But anyway, as long as you have Ovral G by your side, you can be relaxed about this health issue.
Prevention of Release and Fertilization of Eggs –
Well, that is what exactly happens when a woman gets pregnant. The male sperm fertilized the egg of the woman and this eventually leads to pregnancy. When Ovral G is consumed within seventy-two hours, the female body will be inhibited from releasing eggs and the fertilization will also get hindered and therefore, no unwanted pregnancies would be there.
Painful Menstruation –
These health issues have not just one, but many factors playing together. However, Ovral G provides immense relaxation against painful menstruation which makes it an excellent medicine for the job.
Frequent Miscarriages –
It is disheartening for any woman to go through multiple miscarriages as it takes a toll not just on their physical health but on their mental health as well. While Ovral G does not promise a lot in this case, it has certainly proven to be effective against some of the major problems caused due to frequent miscarriages.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease is infamous for the pain it causes in women by attacking the well-being of their private parts. Ovral G fights against PCOD by taking care of some of the major symptoms which are known to be troublesome in PCOD. For example, irregularity in periods is helped by Ovral G.
Is Ovral G Cost Efficient?
If it is money that has been a concern for you even after reading the above stated points about how useful Ovral G is against many major health issues, then you do not have to worry any more. The price of this medicine has been capped at ₹190 with a maximum retail price of about ₹240, it can be availed at a discounted price from many healthcare websites or online medical stores.
Now, if ₹240 seems expensive to you, then it is okay that you will be looking for some other options but if it does not, then we suggest that it would be wise to invest money on this one.
How to consume Ovral G?
Well, now that you have received your pack of Ovral G, it is imperative that you know how to consume it. It is very simple to be on the track here as you can either consume the tablets before eating your food or after eating your food, it does not really make that much of a difference.
Also, make sure that you begin with the pack on day one of your menstrual cycle. Once the pack is finished, you can get another one and repeat the same procedure until you get well.
Common Side Effects Associated With Ovral G
The feeling of your head getting heavy and the urge to just close your eyes and lie down gets stronger upon consumption of Ovral G, but that is a common side effect that can be prevented by taking advice from your doctor.
2.Headache – The severe pain experienced by your head after you have taken a dose of Ovral G is a commonly occurring phenomenon.
3.Breast Pain – Now this one could get you a bit more serious, but as long as you get the necessary medical attention on time, you do not really have to be afraid of this.
The crux of the above-stated points is that it is okay for Ovral G to have some side effects on your body, but as long as your body is strong enough to take that damage or you have the right kind of medical assistance by your side, you do not really have to bother about these side effects.
That was pretty much everything that you needed to know about Ovral G, now let’s just address the elephant in the room, which is, PCOD and why it is important to take care of this beast of a disease! Also, we will take a look at whether Ovral G is effective against PCOD and if it is, then how does it do so?
Everything You Must Know About PCOD!
What is PCOD?
Polycystic Ovarian Disease is a disease which affects the female genitalia by developing outgrowths called cysts on the walls of the ovaries. This happens because of the improper fertilization of eggs released during the ovarian cycles.
The reason behind this phenomenon is not yet determined as different experts have different opinions on the issue, but none of them deny the deadliness of this terrible disease which can even cause death! Yes, you read it right.
A severe case of PCOD when undealt can eventually lead to different types of health complications which will cause a woman to die.
What are symptoms of PCOD?
Just like other diseases, PCOD comes with its own set of symptoms that affects a woman’s physical and mental well-being.
Some common symptoms of PCOD are –
1. Excessive Hair Fall – Women who have just begun to experience PCOD often witness excessive hair fall.
2.Acne – The unusual appearance of acne on the face of a woman during PCOD is a commonly observed symptom.
3.Abdominal Weight Gain – The unnatural weight gained around the abdominal region during PCOD is yet another symptom.
4.Irregularity in Periods – Irregularity in periods is also a commonly observed symptom of PCOD.
5.High Blood Pressure – The blood pressure shows a decent growth in the numbers because of PCOD.
6.High Blood Sugar – Blood Sugar levels of women with PCOD are higher than normal.
If you witness any of these symptoms, then you must get immediate medical attention.
Why PCOD Happens?
The causes behind PCOD are still not known because of lack of research, however, doctors give credit to the following points for causing PCOD.
- Improper Diet – Eating unhealthy stuff at irregular time intervals can cause our bodies to malfunction, which in turn affects the way certain organs of our bodies work. Therefore, it is important to understand the need for a well-balanced diet that does not contain anything that causes adverse effects on our bodies.
- Hormonal Imbalance – The entry of different kinds of particles in our blood causes the hormones of our body to get imbalanced. This imbalance often leads to different kinds of diseases. PCOD is also caused due to hormonal imbalance in women.
- Unhygienic Sexual Intercourse – At the risk of sounding crude, this point has been mentioned here but it is important to mention it because otherwise, you would not know the importance of having sexual intercourse in a clean environment. Unhygienic sexual intercourse will not only affect the sensitive parts of the female, it will also impact those of the male, therefore, it is important to not get it done at some dirty place. The couple must take proper care while having sex so that the risk of developing STDs is reduced to minimum.
P.S – Please do not misinterpret this into PCOD being an STD. PCOD could be caused because of unhygienic sex but it does not mean that it can be transmitted sexually.
- Pollution – Pollution affects the most vital parts of our bodies such as the eyes, ears, lungs, skin, heart etc. There is not a single part of our body which has not been affected by pollutants present in the air. PCOD could be caused due to these pollutants immigrating to some real vital parts of female bodies.
- Smoking – Smoking has an adverse effect on not just females, but males as well. While there has been no proof to verify that smoking in fact causes PCOD, it has been proven that it definitely worsens or acts like a trigger for PCOD and thereby making PCOD too strong to defeat. Hence, it is advised by many medical practitioners that one should give up on smoking once diagnosed with PCOD.
- Alcohol Consumption – The cooler friend of smoking, that is, alcohol is also responsible for worsening PCOD among many individuals because of the way it works against the basic functions of our bodies. It is not wise to involve yourself in alcohol consumption while having a health concern as serious as PCOD. It acts like a trigger for PCOD and it is definitely unwise to drink like usual while you are suffering from the same.
Treatments Available For PCOD
Now that you know almost everything about the disease we are discussing, it is high time that you know about the methods which are followed while treating Polycystic Ovarian Disease and where Ovral G comes into the picture while treating PCOD. These methods are mainly of three types which are being listed below –
Allopathic Treatment –Allopathic treatment is the common treatment that modern-day medical science makes use of to get rid of some of the major diseases. Allopathic treatment consists of tablets, injections, and gels which are effective against several types of diseases. PCOD is dealt with by allopathy by consuming pills and tablets which focus majorly on treating the symptoms of PCOD. This is exactly where tablets like Ovral G come into use as they are used to treat some of the most basic symptoms of PCOD like irregular menstrual cycles, improper fertilization, etc. We will reflect upon this in detail later on.
Ayurvedic Treatment –The great book of Ayurveda has a lot of natural remedies which can be used effectively against PCOD. There are many herbs and plants which are used to get rid of a disease like PCOD. For example, this famous herb which goes by the name of Kanchnar Guggulu plays a vital role against Polycystic Ovarian Disease because of its amazing medicinal properties.
Homeopathy Treatment –Homeopathy is infamous for being slow in showing results, but it is one of the most effective treatments against PCOD because it takes a long time to fix what is wrong in a woman’s body which eventually causes PCOD. It focuses on restoring the balance in hormones of a woman’s body which means that it takes care of the root cause of the problem. Also, a homeopathic treatment focuses on bringing normalcy to the menstrual cycle by using the medicines available at its disposal.
Comment over the effectiveness of these methods –
Before we jump to how Ovral G works against PCOD, it is important to know about the efficacies of the above stated treatment methods.
So, it is up to you which treatment out of those written above you wish to take up against PCOD.
Effectiveness of Ovral G Against PCOD
Things are going to get a bit more interesting from here on because we will explore how a simple tablet like Ovral G which is priced at just ₹240 could help you get rid of PCOD.
Let’s take a look at some points that will verify the efficacy of Ovral G against PCOD!
- Stabilizes Menstrual Cycle – A common symptom faced during PCOD is an irregularity in the menstrual cycle. Ovral G takes care of that by stabilizing the menstrual cycle and thereby giving some much-needed relief against PCOD.
- Improper Fertilization – Ovral G works against the improper fertilization of eggs which causes cysts on the walls of ovaries. This makes The tablet a great option for PCOD.
- Hormonal Imbalance – The tablet works towards bringing hormonal balance in the body of a woman, which means, it also attacks the root cause of the health problem known as PCOD.
And that is pretty much all that Ovral G does against PCOD. It makes for a decent medicine for PCOD, but the main strength of this tablet lies in its contraceptive abilities and prevention of frequent miscarriages.
Words from Consumers of Ovral G
- I took up a pregnancy test two days after I had sex with my live in partner, it was positive. Due to lockdown, the usual contraception pills were out of stock at the nearby medical store, so the person gave me Ovral G. To my surprise, Ovral G did a great job against my unwanted pregnancy. However, there were a few side effects like headache and vomiting, but eventually, I got better.
- Ovral G was recommended to me by my friend and I was disgusted at the quality of the tablet. It did not suit my body at all. I was having irregular periods for a while and it only got worse upon consuming the tablet. I would not advise you to consume this tablet as it might or might not suit your body.
- Ovral G helped me get rid of the multiple miscarriages which I experienced due to the poor internal health of my body. It fixed what was wrong with me and today I am a mother of two healthy kids.
- Ovral G is a decent tablet. I ate it because I was having troubles with fertilization and it worked just fine. Not too good, not too bad.
Yes, it does have some side effects like headache, breast pain, and nausea. However, these all are minor and if they begin to trouble you a lot, you should get in touch with your doctor.
No, Ovral G is not a homeopathic medicine. It does not focus on the root cause of your disease. It just helps you get some relief from the symptoms.
Not a lot. It does work against some major symptoms of PCOD, but you can’t rely completely on this single tablet for curing PCOD.
If you still have any doubts about PCOD and how you should get it treated, you can fill the form below and we will get in touch with you.
Consult with a Doctor
Tell us your symptom or health problem