The Homeopathic wonder of calcarea carb
” Know-how does it help with profuse periods in women with PCOD”
Calcarea Carb Dilution is a homeopathic medicine that improves the activities of the organism. It can help with gland edema and chronic bronchitis. Patients with the problem with PCOD should also take it.
It can also be used to treat dental disorders like toothaches and gum bleeding. Calcarea carbonica is generally thought of as a “chilly” treatment, suitable for persons who are constantly cold and have trouble staying warm.
When a homeopathic practitioner inquires about a patient’s symptoms, he or she will also inquire about the situations that cause the patient to feel better or worse.
Calcarea carb is one of the three most significant medicines in traditional homeopathy, along with Lycopodium and Sulphur.
Homeopathic medicine calcarea carb 200 uses are -
- This drug is intended to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in persons who do not get enough calcium in their diet.
- It can be used to treat bone loss (osteoporosis), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased parathyroid gland function (hypoparathyroidism), and a specific muscle illness induced by low calcium levels (latent tetany).
- It may also be used to ensure that some patients get enough calcium, such as pregnant, nursing, or postmenopausal women, and people taking certain drugs like phenytoin, phenobarbital, or prednisone.
- In the human body, calcium performs a crucial role. Nerves, cells, muscle, and bone all require it to function properly. If the blood calcium level is low, the body will draw calcium from the bones, weakening them.
- PMS symptoms such as exhaustion, worry, and a sense of being overwhelmed point to the necessity for this treatment.
- It can aid women with water retention, weight gain, sensitive breasts, digestive issues, and headaches.
- Calcarea is also beneficial during the general feeling of chilliness, clammy hands and feet, and sweet and egg cravings.
- Women with PCOS who are overweight or obese may benefit from Calcarea Carb.
- Calcarea Carb, a natural medicine, is quite beneficial in the treatment of PCOS and is especially beneficial when a woman with PCOS has periods that are longer than usual.
Calcarea Carb Price
It is a homeopathic remedy. It works very well in treating acne, vaginal discharges in females. The 30 ml dilution in pack size is available for 98 rupees. The 10 ml dilution is available in 276 rupees.
Calcarea Carb Dosage
To restore the equilibrium, 1M potency will be good. If the need arises, do not repeat the dose.
What is PCOD?
PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease), commonly known as Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), is a prevalent illness that affects 5% to 10% of women between the ages of 12 and 45.
It’s a hormonal imbalance in which a woman’s hormones are out of whack. It can make it difficult for women to conceive and cause complications with her monthly periods.
No ovulation, irregular periods, acne, and hirsutism are the most common symptoms. It can develop into insulin-resistant diabetes, obesity, and high cholesterol, which can lead to heart disease if not managed.
PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease) is caused by a number of factors such as:
- Female sex hormones and a trace amount of male sex hormones are normally produced by the ovaries (androgens). During each menstrual cycle, these assist in the correct development of eggs in the ovaries.
- An imbalance in these sex hormones causes polycystic ovary syndrome. They produce somewhat higher androgens as a result of PCOS. Patients stop ovulating, get acne, and develop excessive facial and body hair as a result of this treatment.
- The ovaries have sacs that hold eggs called follicles. During each menstrual cycle, one or more eggs should be released. Ovulation is the scientific term for this.
- The eggs in these follicles don’t develop and aren’t discharged from the ovaries in polycystic ovarian syndrome. Polycystic ovaries are caused by them forming tiny cysts in the ovary.
- PCOS appears to run in families, so if other women in your family have PCOS, irregular periods, or diabetes, your chances of getting it are increased.
The following are some of the most common PCOD/PCOS symptoms:
Around the time of their first menstruation, some women start feeling symptoms. The signs and symptoms of PCOS might vary, but in obese patients, the symptoms are often more severe. The following are some of the most prevalent PCOS indications and symptoms:
- Acne Weight gain and inability to lose weight
- Hair growth on the face and body. Women frequently have thicker, darker facial hair, as well as more hair on their chests, bellies, and backs.
- Hair thinning on the scalp
- Periods that are irregular. Women with PCOS frequently have fewer than nine periods per year. Some women may not have periods, while others have a lot of blood.
- Fertility issues. PCOS makes it difficult for many women to conceive (infertility)
- Depression is a mental illness that affects
What are the risks of PCOS or PCOD?
The following are some of the potential side effects of PCOS:
- Uterine hemorrhage that is abnormal
- Depression and eating disorders are two examples of psychological problems.
- Endometrial carcinoma is a type of cancer that affects the uterus
- Diabetes and/or hypertension caused by pregnancy or gestational diabetes
- Infertility is the inability to have children.
- Metabolic syndrome is a condition that affects the body’s
- Premature birth or miscarriage are both possible outcomes.
- Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) is a type of steatohepatitis that
- Apnoea (sleep apnoea) is a sleep disorder
The method of treatment
PCOD/PCOS medical treatment focuses on addressing your specific issues, such as infertility, hirsutism, acne, or obesity.
- Blood glucose levels are reduced.
- Fertility recovery
- Acne and hirsutism treatment
- Endometrial hyperplasia and endometrial cancer are prevented by restoring regular menstruation.
Diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol can all be helped by losing weight (which can be challenging). Even a 5% weight decrease can help with hormone imbalance and infertility.
PCOS treatment focuses on underlying concerns such as infertility, obesity, and so on. Medications and lifestyle changes are the mainstays of treatment:
- Menstrual cycles are made more regular with birth control tablets or progesterone pills.
- Metformin, an insulin-stimulating drug, can help with PCOS symptoms and can even help to normalize menstrual cycles.
- It may also aid in weight loss in some ladies.
- LHRH analogs are a type of LH-releasing hormone.
- The egg matures and is discharged following treatment with clomiphene citrate. This and other reproductive medicines may be required by certain women in order to conceive.
Calcarea Carb 200, a natural remedy, is beneficial in the treatment of PCOS and is especially beneficial when a woman with PCOS has heavy periods that last longer than usual.
Women with PCOS who are overweight or obese are also candidates for Calcarea Carb. Calcarea Carb is quite effective in assisting such women in lowering their excessive weight gain.
When using Calcarea Carb, there are a few physical symptoms to watch out for. Excessive head sweating is the initial symptom. Extreme sensitivity to chilly air is the second. Last but not least, there’s an odd craving for boiled eggs and, in certain circumstances, weird items like chalk and lime.
Homeopathic medications can help with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). Calcarea Carb is quite safe and can effectively treat PCOS without causing any negative effects.
The entire cure for PCOS is a lengthy process that cannot be expected to be completed in a matter of days. It necessitates meticulous attention to detail.
Calcarea carbonica is the most commonly used by homeopathic practitioners, who choose various potencies of the medications based on the patients’ condition/guiding symptom(s).
As a long-term treatment, Calcarea carbonica for PCOS/PCOD is more effective and ensures the individual’s overall well-being.
Homoeopathy as a treatment for PCOS
When allopathic hormone-related treatment or surgery isn’t an option, homeopathy can help. Homeopathic PCOS treatment is particularly efficient at balancing hormones and restoring a normal menstrual cycle in the most natural way possible.
Why do you need Homeopathy for PCOS?
- PCOS affects ovulation because women with the condition create more male hormones and fewer female hormones.
- The ovaries are frequently enlarged in PCOS patients, and many tiny cysts may be present.
- Women are the best judges of their own bodies, thus they must determine whether their mood swings, uncontrollable weight gain, increased acne, irregular periods, and undesirable facial hair development are the result of an underlying disease such as PCOS.
PCOS Remedy with Homeopathy
The greatest alternative therapy for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is homoeopathy. In this case, homoeopathic medicines are chosen since they aim to treat the disease at its source rather than just masking the symptoms. One can restore and balance the vitality of the body with the help of homoeopathic medications, resulting in total well-being.
The following are some of the most commonly used and successful PCOS/PCOD medications:
- Apis Mellifica- It is a plant that is used to treat PCOD and prickly aches.
- Pulsatilla – It is used to treat PCOS symptoms such as irregular periods and irregular menstruation.
- Sepia- It is a medication used to treat PCOS symptoms that include severe pain.
- Lachesis – They are used to treat PCOD and a phobia of tight clothing.
- Graphites– It is a type of mineral that is used to alleviate PCOD symptoms such as constipation.
Does Ayurvedic Treatment for PCOS Work and What Should You Try?
1.PCOS diet in Ayurveda
Dietary habits recommended by an Ayurvedic practitioner for PCOS are generally identical to those recommended by your primary care physician, such as:
- Saturated fats must be consumed in moderation (like red meat and deep-fried foods)
- Lowering salt consumption
- Consuming a higher percentage of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains
- Sugary meals, refined sugar, and artificial sweeteners should all be avoided.
2. Ayurvedic PCOS therapy treatments
Yoga positions, commonly known as asanas, may be prescribed by an Ayurvedic practitioner.
- Butterfly Pose in Reclining (Supta Baddha Konasana)
- The twist of Bharadvaja (Bharadvajasana)
- Pose of a Mill Churn (Chakki Chalanasana)
- Pose of a Dead Man (Shavasana)
3. Herbs for PCOS in Ayurveda
Although the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOS differs from practitioner to practitioner, it frequently entails the use of certain herbs, primarily to preserve hormone balance. Among them are:
- Ashwagandha- It is a herb that has been used for centuries to treat a variety of ailments. According to a 2016 study, it can assist to balance cortisol levels, reducing stress and PCOS symptoms. 52 people with chronic stress from a reliable source
- Cinnamon – It has been shown to improve insulin resistance indices in PCOS patients in a small 2007 research. Cinnamon may help people with PCOS regulate their menstrual cycles, according to a 2014 research of 45 people conducted by Trusted Source.
- Turmeric- Curcumin showed promise as an anti-inflammatory agent and a strategy to reduce insulin resistance in a 2017 study trusted Source on PCOS-induced rats.
4. How does Allopathy assist?
To treat PCOS symptoms, allopathy uses a combination of medications and weight-loss regimens.
- Women could be urged to take monthly oral contraceptive pills to encourage regular menstruation.
- A woman may be prescribed a drug to stimulate ovulation in order to treat infertility or to make her pregnant.
- Periodic menstrual cycle inducing drugs are also prescribed for some women. Every 3-4 months, these drugs should be taken.
- Diets may be prescribed for these patients as well. In order to get the same results, the doctor may recommend some high-intensity exercises.
- When a woman loses just 3% of her body weight, her fecundity improves.
A number of homoeopathic remedies can be used to treat many symptoms of PCOS. Homoeopathy aims to repair hormonal imbalances, regularise ovulation, and restore menstrual regularity by focusing on the fundamental cause of an issue.
- Apis Mellifica: Apis Mellifica is one of the best homoeopathic medicines for PCOS with a stinging discomfort in the ovarian region. Tenderness in the belly and uterus accompany the pain.
- Pulsatilla: If your periods are late and infrequent, you can take Pulsatilla. You are frequently less thirsty. You’re also prone to mood fluctuations. You could be happy one minute and unhappy the next. You might as well be annoyed.
- Sepia: It is a homoeopathic remedy used to treat PCOS when pain in the lower back and abdomen becomes unbearable. Your periods are erratic, starting or ending too soon or too late.
- Lachesis: If you dislike wearing tight clothing, Lachesis is good homoeopathic medicine for you. Due to a lack of flow, your periods may become more difficult to manage. Once your flow begins, your abdominal ache will subside. Another typical symptom is jealousy.
- Graphites: If you have PCOS and constipation, graphites are an excellent homoeopathic remedy. You have a thick physique in general. Most of the time, you’re cold and have a tearing sensation in your gut.
6.Side effects of Lachesis 200
- It’s possible that you’ll be constipated and have an upset stomach. Tell your doctor or pharmacist right once if any of these effects continue or worsen.
- If you detect any of the signs of severe allergic response, such as a rash, itching/swelling (particularly of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, or problems breathing, seek medical attention right away.
- If you experience nausea/vomiting, loss of appetite, unexpected weight loss, mental/mood changes, bone/muscle pain, headache, increased thirst/urination, weakness, or unusual exhaustion, contact your doctor immediately.
Directions of Use
- Dissolve 3–4 pellets in water.
- 3 times a day in the mouth or beneath the tongue, or as advised by a physician
For different age-class:
- Adults: 3 times a day, 4 drops in a tsp of water
- 12 dosage for children. As the situation improves, increase the intervals. Alternatively, a licensed practitioner may direct you to do so.
Within medicine, studying homeopathy is tough. It’s usually linked to the placebo effect when it does seem to work. The placebo effect does not indicate that no real symptoms existed; rather, it demonstrates the mind’s ability to influence the body.
- Homeopathy is a type of complementary medicine that can be used in conjunction with other treatments. Certain health disorders are treated with it as an alternative and natural remedy.
- Calcarea carb materia medica has been studied extensively to see if it can help people with anxiety. Homeopathy has been used for nearly two centuries, and many people believe it to be effective.
- Calcarea Carb remedy reports, on the other hand, can be inaccurate, unscientific, or biassed. As a result, homeopathy continues to be a non-mainstream option to conventional medicine.
- When used as an anxiety treatment, however, it has some advantages, including the placebo effect. When used correctly and responsibly, Calcarea Carb has few negative side effects.
Do we have any other alternative?
- Although these cysts may not produce much inflammation, they are quite uncomfortable. It’s also recommended for women who have male pattern hair growth on their bodies.
- Thuja occidentalis is a shrub that grows in the western United States. Women who have numerous cysts in their left ovary are frequently prescribed this medication.
- Thuja is excellent at dissolving cysts and can thus swiftly address hormonal imbalances produced by them.
Quick tips for Calcarea carb and/or pcod
- Calcarea carbonica is a powerful antipsoric constitutional remedy according to Hahnemann.
- Its main effect is on glands, resulting in gland swelling and scrofulous symptoms. Suppressed menses are a sign.
- Don’t ignore the symptoms of PCOS, as it can get worse. Proper usage of medicines and advisory can help a bit.
- Take the medicines mentioned in this article with proper guidance. Continuously consult your pharmacist or doctor.
Some Esteemed Reviews
Feedbacks always help to improve more. This feedbacks also help other customers who are currently fearful of the dosage. It will help them to build a trust and sense of positivity regarding their situation.
So here are some of the useful reviews-
- It helps in inducing
- In the mouth or Under Tongue, 3 times a day.
It is used to prevent and treat blood calcium levels for patients who lack calcium.
Calcarea Carbonate which is made from oyster shells is the best Homeopathic medicine for weight loss.